Thursday 13 February 2020

Khorne Demon Prince/Bloodthirster?

Spent a couple of days rebasing my old Khorne demon legion, in prep for the 40K game thats coming up, as they were all on square fantasy bases and dressed for snow........and I no longer have a snow table.

Didn't bother taking pics as its pretty dull stuff, but I did take the opportunity to paint the big Khorne demon I bought about 8-9 years ago and has languished in GREY ever since.

Even though its supposed to be a demon prince, I'll probably  just use it as a Bloodthirster as it matches my bloodletters (those satanic looking ones from 2002-3ish) and towers above them, so is pretty obviously The Boss.







Didn't take too long in the end and another one off the pile!

2 comments:

  1. Nice! My demons are all on square bases and I think I'll leave them as I can't see I'll ever use them! Suitably satanic and your painting style works really well with him/it!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did leave them on squares for many years, but it was the snow basing rather than the shape of it that prompted me to finally make the change.

      Delete