Sunday 1 May 2022

Agema, Captain of the Lachrymose and assorted crew.

For a while, about a decade ago, I was quite the fan of Infinity and played it. Or tried to, as the game was so bastard complex that we gave up in puzzlement and condemned frustration. Then they released a new edition (3rd) which went further down the rabbit hole and we cashed out.

................only, I held on to my models, many of which were unpainted and in blisters (as ever), and I even bought a couple now and then over the years.

Cue Stargrave coming along. Perfect - I always knew a stash of sci fi models would be handy at some point. 

So here we are - the crew of the Lachrymose, commanded by Agema. Essentially yr hardened vets who didn't return to society after a decade killing people on order of their government, so decided to do the same as guns for hire and make full use of the skills and equipment they had developed.








Satisfyingly easy to paint - enamel washes really do a lot of the heavy lifting for me nowadays, as I'm enjoying painting to order rather than being on the production line (I've broken the back of my collection, as its about 80% fully painted now).

Used them once and did very respectable business, but not the biggest sci fi person around, so it'll be a month or two before they see table again. Still, nice to be done after many years in the undercoat of shame.

2 comments:

  1. Looking good…

    They do say if you hold on to something long enough it will come back into fashion …
    Or in this case someone will write a decent set of rules for them…

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shamefully, this is only a third of what I actually have!

      Delete