Tuesday 12 May 2020

Orcs!

Had a LOTR twitch over the last few weeks, so dug out some old unpainted stuff I've had kicking around for years and set about it. Nothing too difficult, nor too taxing.

Think we'll probably use the Erehwon rules for these, if they ever see the table. Not that I don;t like the GW  system when playing it in the past, but those combat rules were something I never could really get on with as its basically "who can roll a 6?"






Painted some Wargs too but don't seem to have photographed them.......oh well, next time.

3 comments:

  1. Nice you always need more Orcs 👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, def on the MASSES of them side of opinion here. When I cn get out and visit a friend, I've another batch to pick up for painting too :)

      Delete
  2. Splendid looking orcs!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete