Monday 29 April 2019

Hundred Years War - English Archers

Some hasty snaps of some recent units I've painted for a HYW game to be played later in the year. Didn't even get the backdrop out.........will fix that once I get the full battle in order.




These are all old Wargames Foundry models that I inherited from a friend a couple of years back, but never really got around to doing anything with, so put some new paint onto and rebased/reflagged.

I had originally intended to make them WOTR suited, but figured that I'd just go with HYW and blend the two together as and when I needed to.

Still a long way to go with HYW though, as I've gotta start on the French yet!


4 comments:

  1. Nice big mob of archers! I've got WOTR archers and I'm going to do some 100years war but if necessary I'll lump them all together! Pretty productive month?
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers both! Fairly standard month really haha. I just get on and paint - don't get much gaming happening and I won't use unpainted as a result.

    I'll be putting my WOTR and HYW together at some point too. Its not that huge of a gap, and these HYW were all marked for recruitment into the WOTR at some point anyway, before I repainted them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work, that's one impressive block of archers!

    ReplyDelete