Monday 13 July 2020

Box of Shame #3 - Anglo Zulu War British




Lurking away, in my masses of stuff, is a Zulu force from where we had a go at Rorkes Drift about 5 years ago. Now, for that I produced a bunch of  Zulu which have been sat in a box at the back of the eaves ever since (more on those to follow).

BUT, in my box of shame, I did have a whole load of British chaps sitting there for a good couple of years now, which I bought a couple of years later when mulling over what to do with said Zulu.

Whilst looking through the boxes hidden from my wife, I decided to have a go at them and heres the results.

Mostly multi based, but I've placed 18 on single bases to be able to play some skirmish based games, even possibly solo Men Who Would Be Kings in these distant times.









Of course, having done this, I went and bought another box and couple of things. Thats the law.

3 comments:

  1. Well done. They look like a good sized force for The Men Would Be Kings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hence the mixed basing. If i do play Kings, I think it'd be using the half sized units rules, as I'm likely to do solo play with that one.

      Delete
  2. Good looking British force! Of course it's the law!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete