Thursday 2 July 2020

Box of Shame #2 - Mahdist Wars Ansar

Some productive time spent on getting some serious infantry work under my (ever expanding, thanks Lockdown!) belt. 

First up - Ansar. Very simple really, and had been a fair bit of the stuff I've had kicking around for an age. More or less there with these, with some cavalry and assorted bits left, but that won't take too long








Heres my Beja which I finished around 18 months ago and have taken the field once before:







Here it is all together and ready to go:






4 comments:

  1. Awesome looking horde! They look great! I'm also impressed because it takes me ages to build the buggers!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are pretty easy to get through once all built and done. I undercoated white, which did most of the work for me :)

      Delete
  2. An impressive body of men...

    Apparently they don’t like it up em....

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete