Monday 10 July 2023

10mm English Civil War

In a moment of weakness about two years ago, I bought a load of 10mm ECW (Lancer miniatures, I think). Combination of ECW love, cheap cost, flirty looks thrown at a friends project and weakness for pike.

I then got them, prepped them, undercoated them, and left them rotting on shelf gaining dust.

Bit of talk about Warmaster, and I didn't fancy putting more money into my Orcs on a whim game, then thought "ah, I know what I can use!" and here we are:









These are put together for Warmaster in the pics, but theres some flex for other systems as well, due to my having more command stands in a packet.


3 comments:

  1. Excellent! All you need now is a witch hunter and Cromwell riding a griffon....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Throwback to the days of WAB ECW, where Cromwell was strength 4, so could technically punch through steel plate with his bare fist. No wonder they won.

      Delete
  2. A nice looking little army…
    A Gryphon seems to regal for Cromwell… I would go for a Winged Bull 😂

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete