Saturday 7 November 2020

Terrain - Reflocked Small Table

 FINALLY got onto the task of reflocking my smaller indoor table, which I use for a variety of things and clocks in a nice 3x4 size.

Originally, this was done with a dark green flock, many years ago, on a plain unpainted board and which showed gaps of lighter through the flock, but that didn't bother me too much. 

I also put patches of spare static flock, in a not very good fashion, but it was all workable as I had a feeling I'd come back to it.

SO, 6 1/2 years later, here we are - put new flock and static grass on top and textured accordingly. Didn't bother trying to get it to stand on end, other than with brute force by whacking the table to remove the spare.






3 comments:

  1. I like the additions of the tufts- big improvement. If anybody comments on the static grass laying down just tell them it has recently rained and the crops have lodged.;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Self adhesive tufts - couldn't live without them!

      Delete
  2. Lovely bit of tufting!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete