Monday 11 April 2022

Angry Naked Dwarf Chaps Swinging Their Large Weapons At You

 Now..................thats a title which'll draw some attention.

My Dwarf army was lacking some distinctly Slayery elements, so I was very happy to see Ragnarok run a kickstarter last year with some suitable minis.

Finally pulled it out and got around to painting them, which has met with mixed reaction from my group due to the slightly more au natural look of them. 

I think they look great though! If yr going out with death wish, then why dress??





6 comments:

  1. Very realistic suicidal dwarf slayers,nice in an odd way!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are nice - models are lovely, as is the whole range

      Delete
  2. I like the Viking beserker take on the slayer- seems very fitting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - fits v well, I thought. Especially my Dwarf army being more dark ages themed

      Delete
  3. Very nice work indeed…
    It’s interesting isn’t it… Axes, Swords , Spears and Death… No problem.
    Willies…. Shock Horror 😱

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete