Tuesday 14 September 2021

The Sudan - Mahdists

 Finally got around to finishing another project. Sudan this time, which has been a good one to work through and get into. 

Think it took............4 years? On and off, I'd say about 4 years since I first start planning it out, yeah.

So, here we are with the Mahdists. Still not sure if I could do with another 2 units for 12 total, but I think this'll be enough for now. 

A game is being planned for a few weeks time, so will get some action shots too.

I think the final count is

10 warbands of foot
2 cannon
4 units of horse or camel
3 units of skirmishers
Assorted leaders on horse/camel/foot

Heres the pics:













Of course, only now do I noticed I missed a bunch of banners. Easy to add those at a later date though.

Anglo-Egyptian to follow in a few days!

2 comments:

  1. Splendid looking bunch of fuzzywuzzies!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Askari Herbal Hair Oil
    is serving since 1951 to provide the best herbal treatment to their customers. Askari Herbal introduced it’s herbal oil for those people who have hair problems like hair fall, dandruff and scalp dryness. This herbal oil helps to repair your hair and eliminates dandruff from your hair.

    ReplyDelete