Saturday 6 June 2020

Iron Warriors Veterans

Some Vets to add to the Iron Warriors. Had to do these by hand, as I'd usually spray paint the silver one, but army painters notoriously crappy cans gave out on me (seriously, I'm gonna give up on those and find something else. Its the nozzle clogging and propellant failing that does it, when the can is 50% full) and I had to get in with the brush.

Came out............fine. Might redo those teatowels hanging off their waists in a darker colour at some point, but painted is painted!





4 comments:

  1. Nice... the look suitably brutal.

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aly. Keeping things dirty suits these chaotic types better than the clean fine lines, I reckon. Also more creatively fun to paint!

      Delete
  2. Great looking Iron warriors, perfect style and finish for them!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks Iain. I'll try and get a full army shot at some point, as its building up nicely

      Delete