Monday 30 December 2019

2019 Plans - What Happened?

Lets have a look at what was planned and how they matched up:

1. My terrain project for the year will be a graveyard.

Well, I bought assembled and undercoated one, but started inking it and then paused. Wouldn't take a lot to finish it, but theres no call for this to be on the table in the near future. I do have an idea for it though!

2. Mordheim 20th birthday game

Did the scenario, put the feelers out, got stuff ready.............but Mordheim is as good as dead amongst my lot, so didn't go anywhere. Oh well.

3. Children of Pan project

Did the research, but didn't get onto buying the stuff. The game I was going to use them for has had some thought and mutated, so its still on the agenda at some point.

4. Keep working on my historical stuff, as I fancy.

Fuck yeah, no problems there.

5. New painting style

Yep. Can switch in and out of this as needed and pretty happy that its come off as I hoped it would

6. Get my ephemera in order.

Yep. No more carrying a load of stuff that never gets used, its all tidied up into a small box and pared back to just red/black/bone colours.

7. Get rid of some of the crap and clutter that builds up.

Yep. By binning, charity shopping, building and painting, by giving to friends. Loads of unused stuff went this year. Of course, I bought a load of new stuff too, but thats how things work!

No comments:

Post a Comment